羊毛氈對於我來說, 比起縫縫補補的布娃娃或是拼布, 方便簡單多了。它不需要縫紉機或畫一堆草稿也不需有縫紉技巧, 工具的話只需一枝戳針及工作墊,就可以隨心所欲的創作,
而且它能夠幫我沈澱心情, 釋放壓力與不愉快的感覺。(想著上班的悶氣, 我就拿起針不停的戳呀戳～ :P)
每個人做的方法不同 這是我的小方法, 歡迎大家跟我一起來玩羊毛氈喔～♥
1. 羊毛氈 專用的戳針
3. 純羊毛 (棕色)
4. 純羊毛 (白色)
5. 純羊毛 (黑色)
wool felt (needle felting) for me is very easy and fun compare to all the patch works and those sewing works, etc…
it doesn’t need sewing machine, it just need a special barbed needle and base as tool to create the form,
so there is no sewing, stuffing or pattern of any kind.
needle felting is a non-intrusive craft, it takes very little space and you can do it anywhere.
“wait, what? all you need to do is stab the wool, and it turns into something?!”
And the answer is yes, all you do is stab the wool. it is very fun and it release my stress
(maybe stabbing something over and over releases some kind of endorphin for me ～ :P)
it all makes a lot more sense when you have the needle and wool in hand, lets have FUN~:D
this needle felting tutorial will show you how to make a simple little bear brooch for beginner.
You will need:
1. wool felt needle
3. 100% wool (brown)
4. 100% wool (white)
5. 100% wool (black)
6. brooch clips
1. start with the head, first roll the brown color wool into a swiss roll “@”
記得不能在同一個位置戳太久, 呈點狀到處戳針要戳深入點, 並以戳針修飾不圓的地方。
＊想要紮實不須很用力只需不斷的重複戳刺, 軟硬個人喜歡, 不過作品紮實則不易變形。
2. needle your roll so it holds together until you get the round shape.
(control the needles to enter and leave the wool at a 90 degree angle to prevent needle break)
＊it will start to reduce in size and start to hold together.
flip it over every few jabs because it will start to felt onto the base if you jab too much.
keep jabbing all over, flipping & jabbing more, if the edges seem irregular,
just push them into shape & jab few times to secure.
＊Needle it firmly but not too hard. You want it to still have some “give”.
3. 身體～ 將棕色羊毛捲成圓筒型, 然後重複＊的步驟, 戳刺塑成蛋形。
3. for the body part~ roll the brown color wool in to a cylinder,
then follow the＊ steps till it holds together and has sort of an egg shape.
4. 耳朵～ 將棕色羊毛捲成像卷心蛋糕的小球形, 然後重複＊的步驟, 重複前述做另一個耳朵。
4. take some brown color wool roll a smaller swiss roll, then follow the＊ steps make this 2 for the ears.
(option: you can leaving one of the ends un-felted for joining purpose.)
5. 肚子～ 將白色羊毛覆蓋在身體上, 戳刺成平面, 同時修飾成蛋形。不須戳很深。
5. for the belly~ take some white color wool and needle it into the center of body.
don’t worry that it looks big. You will be needling it into a egg shape,
paying attention to the edges & don’t jab too hard in to the body.
6. 臉～ 重複肚子的步驟, 在頭的下中央戳刺成平面, 修飾成圓形。
6. for the face~ follow the steps for belly but needling it into the round shape
and place it slightly lower from center on head.
7. 眼～ 將少許黑色羊毛揉出兩份球形, 然後分別戳平, 修飾成圓形。
7. roll 2 even amounts (black color wool) of small balls for eye, then needle the eye in place.
8. 鼻子～ 將少許黑色羊毛揉出球形, 在臉的中央戳刺成平面, 修飾成三角形。
8. roll another (black color wool) small ball for the nose,
needling it into a triangle shape and place it center of face.
9. 將戳好各別部分做接合, 接合時要刺深針才能牢牢固定。
9. now join all the parts together by place them in place and deep needle them together.
10. now stick the brooch clip at the back and you will have your cute ♥
little bear brooch～
這是小熊別針♥的 “d.i.y 初學羊毛氈工具及材料包” 還在努力的製作教學手冊（有詳細的實際繪圖尺寸）
我會盡快完成及post上～ 價錢是RM20 (不包郵費) 存貨有限 >.<
this is little bear brooch♥ “d.i.y wool felt starter kit”
still doing the manual (will feature the actual size illustration and the measurement )
i will post it as soon as i complete～ the price is RM20 (not include postage) ready stocks is limited >.<
if you interested for pre-order please email me : firstname.lastname@example.org